- Airline commercial transactions, which includes marketing and commercial agreements.
- Aircraft maintenance related agreements.
- Registration and deregistration of aircraft.
- Airline restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy related matters.
- General aviation and claims-related litigation and representation on insured and non-insured claims.
- Aviation insurance coverage issues, including acting as counsel in IATA group litigation matters.
- Aviation regulatory issues
- Labour relations and employment law advice with particular experience in the aviation industry.
- Sales and purchases of air carriers.
- Certification issues concerning aircraft.
- Advice on all compliance issues and conduct litigation is relation to airline industry.
- It is a voluntary process between the parties.
- It is a private process.
- Conducting mediation/negotiation in a structured process.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- The process is conducted on without prejudice.
- Ensuring its informal.
- Parties remain in control.
- Disputes suitable/not suitable for mediation/negotiation.
- Advise as to venue of mediation/negotiation.
- Mediation in family courts.
- Facilitated as a mediator/negotiator.
- Preparing agreement drafting mediation/negotiation related clauses for establishments.
- Legal Audit of an establishment to ensure that all the establishment complies with all the labour laws
- Assisting the internal enquiry committee of a company while conducting an enquiry against any employees
- Drafting, reviewing and executing warning letters, legal notice, termination letters etc
- Assisting the companies and employees to calculate compensations and other benefits at the time of retirement, termination, dismissal, death and retracement.
- Drafting, reviewing and filing complaint/defense statement at the labour court
- Representing clients at the Labour court for labour disputes
- Drafting service rules for establishments
- Assisting clients to form Provident fund, Gratuity fund and welfare fund and obtain the permission from the relevant authority.
- Provide legal opinion on various employment related issues
- Assisting clients in the negotiation process in the employment disputes
- Providing feasibility report to clients who are planning to operate business in the energy sector.
- Providing legal and environmental audit report for constructing power stations.
- Assisting clients to obtain land for energy projects.
- Drafting and reviewing Agreements to be signed with Governments, i..e Public Private Partnership projects.
- Assisting clients to obtain registration for stetting up entities, eg: Company/ Branch office.
- Assisting clients to make loan proposals to financial institution.
Our chamber has expertise on conducting due diligence through on-site meeting with the management of a company. Also, we sometimes negotiate with the opposition of our client regarding relevant applicable terms and condition of a deal and make necessary record of the documents.
In additionally, we provide services in lending operation to the borrowers from a bank or financial institution along with services and legal advice on payment systems, data security and any sort of risk management service.
Our chamber gives services in Real Estate Practice like giving legal opinions on different issues, vetting of the property documents and conducting physical verification in the relevant govt. offices.
- Our team comprises of experienced Arbitrators.
- Assisted several leading organizations such as leading telecom company of Bangladesh,
- Represented top real estate companies
- Conducted international arbitration having multinational parties
- Assisted in drafting statement of Claims
- Assisted settling several sale contract disputes at BGMEA
- Assisted to reply to any application
- Assisted to reply to WS (Written Statements)
- Represent the parties for effective hearing (i.e. arguments, hearing, witness hearing, cross examination)
- Assisted to obtain the awards
- Traveled outside of Dhaka when arbitration conduct outside Dhaka.
- Assisted to arrange fast track arbitration where the amount in dispute not exceed Taka 50 million (or equivalent)
- Assisted to obtain interim relief in support of pending arbitration proceedings.
- Acted to enforce foreign judgment and award.
We provide our clients various advice about join venture and also draft and review all necessary documents for them and provide aid of issuing all sorts of necessary licenses when needed.
Banking & Finance
Our chamber provides all sorts of advice regarding banking and finance, i.e. Development, Acquisition, Asset Finance. Moreover, we provide our clients services like drafting and reviewing documents Loan Agreements.
We also provide advice on intellectual property for security of our client’s valuable assets.
Our chamber has expertise on drafting and reviewing Shareholders Agreements and advising our clients on protecting their interests. We also, provide services to complete all sorts of formalities regarding share issuing, share transfer with the company house.
Drafting and reviewing the following documents:
(i) Sale and Purchase Agreement
(ii) Commercial and Retail Lease Agreement
(iii) Franchise and Supply Agreement
(iv) Distribution Agreement
(v) Confidentiality Agreements
(vi) Hire Purchase Agreement
(vii) Agency and Distribution Agreement
(viii) Partnership Agreement
(ix) Employment Agreement
(x) Service Agreement
(xi) License Agreement
- Assisted clients to obtain Guardianship
- Assisted clients to execute the Divorce
- Represent the clients in court to settle family disputes
- Represent clients in court for domestic violence
- Advised in regards to inheritance matter,
- Advised client in regards to the matter of maintenance after dissolution of marriage
- Worked as mediators to settle family issues outside the court